lördag 19 januari 2013

Darling I feel you, under my body, only love, only love

I'm probably gonna post a lot of music videos because music is 90% of my life and there is so much good music out there that I want everyone to know about.

So, today i'm going to post 3 videos of Ben Howard. He is pretty amazing, almost falling in love with him, haha.

Here we have Only Love by Ben Howard, which is amazing.
The guitar playing, the song, the man.. everything is perfect. 
(I wanted to learn it on guitar, but the tuning on the guitar is so different so I felt pretty lazy when I noticed that.. but someday I'll learn it because it's amazing.)

My second favorite song of his, it's beautiful.

And last but not least a cover of Call me maybe.. this one is perfection. I love everything about this cover & video. Love when he laughs when he sings and the drummer who plays bas is cool and the girl and yeah... no words.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar