onsdag 31 juli 2013

'Oh we go where nobody knows, with guns hidden under our petticoats'

Second music post today, two bands. The 1975 & Muse, two of my favourite bands atm. The 1975 - Chocolate, loveeeee it!!! want to see them live sooo bad!!  The 1975 - Sex, another on with them.. The 1975 - The City, and a third with them..

 Then to one of my other fav' bands atm. Muse.
- Went to their concert last saturday and it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g, gonna write another post about that soon. Muse - Madness, from their latest album 'The 2nd Law', I love this song. - i'm really obsessed with muse after the concert.. they were so amazing live so I need to listen to them everyday and dream myself back to the concert. Muse - Uprising Muse - Supremacy Muse - Follow Me Muse - Panic Station Muse - Hysteria Muse - Feeling Good (Cover), I love this cover sooooo much. Muse - Animals Muse - Undisclosed Desires Muse - Supermassive Black Hole Muse - Starlight

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar